Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Friends and Support

This won't be an incredibly long post, I would just like to say how blessed we are for having the friends we have. I sent out an email about our new house to the Phi Sigma Pi alumni listserv and got literally 10+ different people emailing me back within 24 hours to congratulate us. It is just a good feeling to know that even if you don't see them as much as you would like, there are friends out there who care about you and would be there for you in an instant. Even years later I can still say that joining Phi Sigma Pi was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It DEFINITELY changed my life for the better. =) I love and miss my brothers!!
PS- for those of you who don't know already, I met Aaron through Chris Szabo, a Phi Sigma Pi alumni. His Halloween Party in 2003 is where we met. :)

No comments: