Saturday, July 28, 2007

This week

Hello!
Since Aaron had to leave for National Guard Annual Training this morning, we made a point of spending some time together before he left. Thursday we had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack in Ann Arbor because they were having a fundraiser for Mott. 10% of what we spent went toward building the new hospital. It was good!!!
Then Friday we went to the Simpsons Movie, which was funny! After that we spent a grueling 1+ hrs looking at paint for the new house at Home Depot, and then out to dinner again. Good LORD there are a lot of paint colors out there. And if any of you are creative or anything and have cool ideas, please let us know. Right now we are wishing that we could afford an interior decorator... at least for paint. We want a deep burgundy wall color for our bedroom but can't figure out a way to do it without making the room all red and boxed in feeling... grrr.....
Picking out paint for the "baby room" is exciting because even though we aren't even trying to have a baby yet, it is proof to me that we will soon enough! It is exciting! I want nothing more than to be pregnant. We know it isn't quite the right time yet, but I can't wait for the day when all of a sudden it IS the right time!
Anyhow, it stinks that Aaron has to be gone for 2 weeks but hopefully I will be so busy packing and preparing to move that time will fly by...
PS- if any of you reading this are on this site to blog too, can you please tell me how I am supposed to put pictures up here, and how I can put my friends' blogs on the right hand side of the page like other people do? I don't know how to do that yet, but I would like to! Thanks much! :)

No comments: