Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Nickelback

Last night we had an opportunity to go to the Daughtry/Staind/Nickelback concert at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit. My dad had bought tickets for my brother to go, but at the last minute his friend stood him up so my brother didn't want to go after that. So... we went. It was a good time, apart from the HALF HOUR BATHROOM LINES. Nickelback puts on a great show, I definitely recommend going to one of their concerts if you have a chance. All the bands were great. I am glad we went! I think they overfilled the place though, because the bathroom lines were ridiculous! I had a girl come up to me and beg me to let her go in front of me in the bathroom line. She offered money and everything, and I told her the only thing she could offer me that would be worthwhile was a pair of dry pants, because I would need them if someone else was in front of me in line. I think there was swearing involved, there was NO way I was letting that girl cut in line. LOL Andrea with a full bladder is NOT very nice. Now I feel bad for the girl but she needed to do the time like I did. Who knows, it might make her devekop a little character? muahahaha....

No comments: